Terms and Conditions
Here at Car Colour Services we do our utmost to ensure quality in our goods and services, protect customer information and professionally represent our suppliers brands.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Car Colour Service’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- UK customers have a statutory right to cancel your order within 7 days or receipt.
- If you wish to return products, all original goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All items returned must be unused and in the original packaging and in saleable condition.
- Custom made paint may not be returned unless it is proven that Car Colour Services is at fault.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must email us at email@example.com or write to us and return the products to :
- Car Colour Services
92- 94 Mawney Road
Health and Safety
- 2 Pack Products have poisonous contents and must only be used by Professionals with full Personal Protective equipment, a full face breathing mask must be worn and by accepting these terms and conditions you are aware of the products dangers and will wear the correct PPE.
You may only purchase solvent based products if you intend to use them for motorbike, construction machine or a vintage vehicle use and not for automotive purposes as this is now illegal. When making a purchase of a non-compliant product there will be a field that states you agree and understood these terms and conditions so it is to your advantage to make sure you comply with the regulations.
Car Colour Services Ltd can not be held liable for any incidents, legal proceedings and other repercussions if you use any of our 2K products for automotive purposes or any purposes which may be illegal in the territory in which you use them.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Car Colour Services Ltd by stating that you understand our position on this issue.
We trust our customers to be honest and fair and as such we are able to sell you 2K products in good faith but you must be aware that using them in an automotive context is illegal.