Spectral 565 is a high quality VHS Clear Coat that can be polished after 15 minutes when on a 60 degree celcius bake. Unlike other fast clear coats which are only suitable for small areas, the spectral 565 has a long open time, meaning you can clear coat the whole car without it setting in areas. High volume body shops favour the spectral 565 due to the fact you can polish the car after 15 minutes and therefore increasing throughput.
KLAR 565 – Two-component VHS Clearcoat
- Very short time to polishing (15min/60°C or 30min/50°C)
- Long open time which allows for painting large areas (whole car)
- High ending hardness curing at room and elevated temperature
- Perfect levelling
- Very high solid particle content
- Superb Gloss Finish
- 5 litre clear coat, 2.5 litre hardener, mix 2:1, requires no thinners
Do not put thinners in, this can cause solvent popping.
Standard hardener when baking is normally best option
To keep viscosity at correct levels, keep the clear coat at room temperature. If cold, this will thicken the product and cause you to thin it which will effect spraying and cause solvent popping.
1 closed coat, allow correct flash off times and then 1 full coat.
Read technical data sheet for full information.