You have no items in your cart.
Novol for Classic Car EPOXY PRIMER 3:1 KIT – Anti-corrosion epoxy primer
£145.99 Price: (inc VAT)
– Five times better than those provided by any other products for modern car body painting.
– High gloss reveals any body works defects. Built in Guide Coat.
– A product designed and dedicated for renovation of classic cars
– High solid particle content
– Perfect anti-corrosion properties
– Perfect insulation properties
– Application of thick layers is possible
– Very good chemical resistance
– Very good mechanical resistance
– Contains 3 litre Classic epoxy primer, 1 litre Classic epoxy hardener, 1 litre Classic epoxy thinner
Novol for Classic Car Epoxy Primer
Bare metal must be sealed to prevent corrosion. Before filler work this epoxy-based priming product is applied and gives the strongest anti-corrosion coat possible. The VHS compliant formula has been specifically designed for classic car renovation. The product has the highest performance in microcrack penetration and creates a protective barrier that is five times better than those provided by any other products for modern car body painting. The epoxy primer ensures a coating surface that perfectly supports further processing, and its high gloss reveals any body works defects. Once a solid base is made with thoroughly cleaned and preserved body panels, the body lines and profiles can be rebuilt with the Novol for Classic car range of fillers.
Pay for quality and reduce the large cost of mistakes.
Classic Car Restoration is a huge investment and the Novol for Classic Car system has quality in mind for each product and each step of the process. Quality features such as colour changing filler giving a visual quality check to proceed to the next stage, aluminium particles in certain fillers for heat sensitive areas or Epoxy Primers with gloss finishes to highlight imperfections and reduce filler work. Pay for quality and reduce the large cost of mistakes.